The Volga cruises is the way to discover picturesque ancient towns, enjoy the views of Russian immensity and to pass the time in genial company. On board the ship you will find everything you need for a comfortable holiday: cozy cabins, restaurants, bars, café, upper deck solarium, entertainments and excursion desk.
The capital of the Golden Ring is Yaroslavl – a town with thousand-year history. Not of less interest is Kostroma with its unusual museums. Gourmets are not to miss the Cheese museum while history-lovers are not to miss marvelous houses in the wooden architecture museum. The itinerary also includes Tutaev lying on two banks of the Volga, Plyos – a place of inspiration of a famous Russian artist Isaac Levitan. Uglich is the crossing of the past and the present that you can vividly see in the interactive water power museum close to the Uglich kremlin. Kalyazin draws attention with its landmark – the flooded bell tower of St. Nicholas cathedral.
Some cruise ports of call are:
A small country town. Its flooded belfry is among the most memorable sights on the Volga. It is possible to visit the house of Baba Yaga (optionally) – a Russian fairy tale character.
One of the oldest Russian towns. Now it is among the most popular stops for cruise ships on the Upper Volga. Uglich has a big number of historical monuments and a fascinating new Museum of Hydropower.
Truly a wonderful spot. Being so cosy and friendly it has many unusual places of interest like Felt boots Museum or Flax Museum. But above all Myshkin is famous for its Mouse Museum. A brave mouse is a symbol of this town.
Rybinsk – a merchant’s place that developed due to its favorable geographical position. The high prosperity times of Rybinsk now may be gone, but the buildings on the embankment still look beautiful.
The treasure of Russia. City has recently celebrated its millennium it’s famous for the architectural monuments of the XVI-XVII centuries and also is considered to be the birthplace the first Russian theater.
This small town on the Volga River has long been famous for its serene atmosphere, picturesque hilltop views of a 3-kilometer-long quay and the house-museum of Isaac Levitan, a prominent landscape painter of the 19th century.
In 1613 Tsar Mikhail (the first of the Romanovs) agreed to accept the Russian throne. Kostroma is also famous for its architectural highlights.
- Children under age 2 — free of charge
- Children aged 2–12 years old — special discount 20% (in a twin cabin with 1 adult)
- 2nd person gets in Single cabins with balcony — 30% discount from the standard rate (Single cabins with balcony have an extra upper berth)
- 3rd person in Twin — 30% discount from the standard rate (Several twin standard cabins have an extra upper berth, available on request)
- 3rd and 4rt person in Quad — 30% discount from the standard rate
- 3rd and 4th person in Suite, Junior Suites and several Deluxe cabins with balconies — 30% discount from the standard rate (sofa as an extrabed)
- Single occupancy of Suite, Junior Suite or Deluxe cabin — 100% supplement.
- Single occupancy of Comfort twin cabin — 75% supplement
- Single occupancy of Standard twin cabin — 50% supplement
- 30% deposit to be paid within 7 days upon reservation
- 100% is due no later than 60 days prior to departure
More than 69 days prior to departure — 20% of cruise price is charged (non-refundable deposit)
69-60 days prior to departure – 25% of cruise price
59-50 days prior to departure – 45% of cruise price
49-31 days prior to departure – 75% of cruise price
Less than 31 days prior to departure – 100% of cruise price
- Cruise accommodation
- Services of English speaking board guide
- Excursions detailed in the cruise itinerary
- Full board, three meals per day (buffet style breakfast, pre-selected lunch and dinner). It is possible to
order breakfast to the cabin
- Water, tea/ coffee for all meals, sparkling wine for breakfast, 1 shot of vodka or 1 glass of red/white wine or juice is included for each dinner. 1 bottle of still water (0.5 l per person) is provided in cabins on arrivals day (in suite and junior suite cabins (1.5 l) replenished daily)
- Russian «welcome drink ceremony» on the embarkation day
- Early risers breakfast with tea/ coffee and cookies
- Captain’s dinner with a special menu
- Diverse activities on board: Captain’s bridge tour, master classes, morning aerobics, evening
entertainment and live music concerts
- Luggage handling onboard the ship
- Visa support letter
Please, сontact us for booking: email@example.com, +7 999 037 81 04