Discover one of the most popular tourist attractions in Russia as it used to be ages ago. Feel the Baikal energy. People believe that those who visit these places get an incredible energy boost, peace of mind and harmony.
The Ogoy lsland is called a pure island, free of negative emotions since people have never lived here. Here you can see the holy buddhist Enlightenment Stupa.
Another island – Olkhon – The New York Times listed in 2019 among the best travel places in the world. Olkhon is the biggest Baikal island, its geographical and sacral center.
Watch cute Baikal nerpas on the Ushkan islands. Indulge yourself in hot springs in Khakusy. Visit the picturesque bays of the lake – Zmeinaya (Snake) and Peschanaya (Sandy) bays.
The Baikal expedition is:
- Baikal from south to north in a week
- The largest and the most comfortable ship on Lake Baikal
- Beauty of almost unattached taiga. Its wilderness and splendor
- Remote corners of the “Siberian Sea”
- Magical places of Baikal and the world of shamans
- Russian banya on the shore of Lake Baikal and swimming in hot springs
- Lectures and cruise talk about Lake Baikal from an experienced guide
- Anticipating your needs and the best care from S-Cruises management team
Onboard guide & Guarantee excursions in English
Services of guides speaking other foreign languages can be provided at additional cost
Chivyrkuy Gulf, Snake Bay
Single occupancy of any category — 100% supplement.
More than 120 days prior to departure — free of charge
120-60 days prior to departure – 30% of cruise price
59-31 days prior to departure – 70% of cruise price
Less than 30 days prior to departure – 100% of cruise price
Not included service:
Please, сontact us for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 999 037 81 04