Book a cabin for only 100 EURO before 1 March 2022 and we guarantee your initial price, promotions and discounts will not change.
The mighty Siberian Rivers Ob and Irtysh make up the longest river system in Russia. Going on a cruise from Taiga to Polar circle you will be able to walk through the untouched Siberian areas and feel the greatness of this mysterious region.
Cruises from Taiga to Polar Circle:
- Rich historical and architectural heritage —ancient Siberian capital Tobolsk, fortress city Salehard, gorgeous city Khanty-Mansiysk, oil and gas Russian capital Surgut, ancient village Berezovo and much more.
- Wide waterways and the beauty of pristine wilderness.
- Learn about oil and gas industry in today’s Russia.
- Convenient flight connections in Moscow Airports.
- Meet and learn about indigenous people, their customs, and traditions.
- 8 excursions are already included in the price.
- 2 embarkation options from Surgut and Tobolsk.
The name of the city, according to one tradition, originates from the Khanty words «sur» (fish) and «gut» (hole, pit). It was founded in 1594 by order of Tsar Feodor I.
Bus Tour: Open-air Old Surgut Historical and Cultural Museum, house of merchant Klepikov, Surgutneftegaz Oil and Gas museum, Museum of Local Lore, History and Economy.
Beryozovo village was founded in 1593 on the Severnaya Sosva route across the Ural Mountains to the fur-rich Mangazeya region.
Walking Tour: Museum of Local Lore, house of merchant Dobrovolskiy, Orthodox church of Holy Mother of Christ (XVIII), Alexander Puskin’s summer garden.
Muzhi is a rural locality and the administrative center of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug.
Bus Tour: Memorial House-Museum Komi-Izba, park museum Jivun.
Salekhard crosses the Arctic Circle, the main parts being about 1 kilometer south and suburbs stretching to the north of the circle.
Bus Tour: Obdorskiy Ostrog, St. Peter’s and Paul’s Cathedral, Shemanovskiy exhibition in the main museum of Yamalo-Nenets Okrug of Siberia, Flame of Salehard cable bridge, aviation museum, sculptural composition of mammoth.
Museum of Local Lore, History and Economy, Kondinsky Holy Trinity Monastery.
Khanty-Mansiysk was founded in 1930 as a work settlement of Ostyako-Vogulsk after the obsolete names of
Ostyaks and Voguls for the Khanty and Mansi peoples.
Bus Tour: Historical Center, Archaeological park, museum of geology, oil and gas, Losev park,
Christ Cathedral, winter sports center.
Old village Uvat is popular for its Museum of Irtysh Legends,Tihonov’s Biathlon Museum, Jet Yak-40 Museum,
Russian Transformer-Helicopter memorial, wooden sculptures.
Tobolsk is a town in Tyumen Oblast, Russia, located at the confluence of the Tobol and Irtysh rivers. Founded in 1590, Tobolsk is the second-oldest Russian settlement east of the Ural Mountains in Asian Russia, and is a historic capital of the Siberia region.
Bus Tour: Tobolskiy Kremlin, St. Sophia’s Cathedral, Governor’s House, parks.
Early Bird Discounts:
7% – if paid in full before 1 August 2022
5% – if paid in full before 1 November 2022
3% – if paid in full before 31 December 2022.
Prepayment of 35% before 1 March 2022, full payment to be made60 days prior to the embarkation
- Cruise accommodation;
- Services of English speaking onboard guide;
- Excursions detailed in the cruise itinerary;
- Full board, three meals per day (buffet style breakfast, pre-selected lunch and dinner);
- Diverse activities on board;
- Visa support letter.
Please, сontact us for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 999 037 81 04