The cruises between the two Russian capitals — Moscow and St. Petersburg – is a great opportunity to enjoy one of the most popular routes, to visit the North-west of Russia and to admire Volga towns.
The zest of the itinerary are the Valaam and Kizhy islands that you can visit in one cruise. You will cruise 5 rivers, 2 channels, Ladoga and Onega lakes.
Travelling from one capital to another you will have the opportunity to visit ancient Russian town of Uglich, have a stop in a stunning village of Mandrogi where you are sure to be invited to dine, entertained with a story about the country life and offered traditional tea from samovar and freshly baked pies – pierogi.
The cruises include services in English from board guides, excursions in English with no additional charge. Explore the cities, towns and villages in a week and experience service and comfort on the ship.
Immerse yourself in Russian culture and reach history with tour program on board.
Meals included: Lunch, Dinner
A bus tour to the Alexander-Svirsky Monastery founded in 1487. It boasts one of the few preserved three-tented belfries and medieval clock towers in Russia.
- Children under age 2 — free of charge
- Children aged 2–12 years old — special discount 20% (in a twin cabin with 1 adult)
- 2nd person gets in Single cabins with balcony — 30% discount from the standard rate (Single cabins with balcony have an extra upper berth)
- 3rd person in Twin — 30% discount from the standard rate (Several twin standard cabins have an extra upper berth, available on request)
- 3rd and 4rt person in Quad — 30% discount from the standard rate
- 3rd and 4th person in Suite, Junior Suites and several Deluxe cabins with balconies — 30% discount from the standard rate (sofa as an extrabed)
- Single occupancy of Suite, Junior Suite or Deluxe cabin — 100% supplement.
- Single occupancy of Comfort twin cabin — 75% supplement
- Single occupancy of Standard twin cabin — 50% supplement
- 30% deposit to be paid within 7 days upon reservation
- 100% is due no later than 60 days prior to departure
More than 69 days prior to departure — 20% of cruise price is charged (non-refundable deposit)
69-60 days prior to departure – 25% of cruise price
59-50 days prior to departure – 45% of cruise price
49-31 days prior to departure – 75% of cruise price
Less than 31 days prior to departure – 100% of cruise price
- Cruise accommodation
- Services of English speaking board guide
- Excursions detailed in the cruise itinerary
- Full board, three meals per day (buffet style breakfast, pre-selected lunch and dinner). It is possible to
order breakfast to the cabin
- Water, tea/ coffee for all meals, sparkling wine for breakfast, 1 shot of vodka or 1 glass of red/white wine or juice is included for each dinner. 1 bottle of still water (0.5 l per person) is provided in cabins on arrivals day (in suite and junior suite cabins (1.5 l) replenished daily)
- Russian «welcome drink ceremony» on the embarkation day
- Early risers breakfast with tea/ coffee and cookies
- Captain’s dinner with a special menu
- Diverse activities on board: Captain’s bridge tour, master classes, morning aerobics, evening
entertainment and live music concerts
- Luggage handling onboard the ship
- Visa support letter
Not included services:
- Transfers to and from the port of embarkation / disembarkation for groups of ≤ 25 pax (on request and for extra payment)
- Port charge — 35 € per person per cruise
- Optional excursions (available on board)
- Visa fee, personal medical insurance
- Gratuities are at passenger’s discretion
- Personal expenses
- Services of guides speaking other foreign languages can be provided at additional cost
Please, сontact us for booking: firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 999 037 81 04