Eleven day cruises between Moscow and Saint Petersburg on S-Cruises ships worth particular attention.
These itineraries include 3-day visits to the capitals of Russia – Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Discover every bit of these cities during the several days and experience service and comfort on the ship.
St. Petersburg is a city with a rich history, reflected in every cathedral, palace, monument and facade so that it is impossible to limit yourself to a few hours getting to know it! You will have a great opportunity to see the highlights of Saint Petersburg during the cruise, such as St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Hermitage, Peter and Paul Fortress, the Church of Our Savior on the Spilt Blood, the Bronze Horseman Statue, famous Nevskiy Prospect with the Admiralty and many others.
Moscow is a capital of the largest country in the world with its unique history, intricately combines the oldest monuments, buildings and modern architecture. It is impossible to be in Moscow and not to see the Kremlin, the Red Square, the Cathedral of the Christ the Savior, Arbat Street, Vorobyovy Gory as well as a lot of parks and gardens.
Apart of that during the cruise you will sail the Ladoga and Onega lakes with stops at magical islands of Valaam and Kizhi.
Cruises between the two capitals allow you to combine a cruise on a comfortable ship and exciting excursions to the most fascinating places in Russia. Immerse yourself in Russian culture and reach history with extended tour program onboard.
Services are available in English/German/French/Italian/Spanish languages from board guides. Excursions for the mentioned languages included in the program with no additional charge.
- Children under age 2 — free of charge
- Children aged 2–12 years old — special discount 20% (in a twin cabin with 1 adult)
- 2nd person gets in Single cabins with balcony — 30% discount from the standard rate (Single cabins with balcony have an extra upper berth)
- 3rd person in Twin — 30% discount from the standard rate (Several twin standard cabins have an extra upper berth, available on request)
- 3rd and 4rt person in Quad — 30% discount from the standard rate
- 3rd and 4th person in Suite, Junior Suites and several Deluxe cabins with balconies — 30% discount from the standard rate (sofa as an extrabed)
- Single occupancy of Suite, Junior Suite or Deluxe cabin — 100% supplement.
- Single occupancy of Comfort twin cabin — 75% supplement
- Single occupancy of Standard twin cabin — 50% supplement
- 30% deposit to be paid within 7 days upon reservation
- 100% is due no later than 60 days prior to departure
More than 69 days prior to departure — 20% of cruise price is charged (non-refundable deposit)69-60 days prior to departure – 25% of cruise price
59-50 days prior to departure – 45% of cruise price
49-31 days prior to departure – 75% of cruise price
Less than 31 days prior to departure – 100% of cruise price
- Cruise accommodation
- Services of English/German/French/Italian/Spanish speaking board guides
- Excursions detailed in the cruise itinerary
- Full board, three meals per day (buffet style breakfast, pre-selected lunch and dinner). It is possible to order breakfast to the cabin
- Water, tea/ coffee for all meals, sparkling wine for breakfast, 1 shot of vodka or 1 glass of red/white wine or juice is included for each dinner. 1 bottle of still water (0.5 l per person) is provided in cabins on arrivals day (in suite and junior suite cabins (1.5 l) replenished daily)
- Russian «welcome drink ceremony» on the embarkation day
- Сoffee-station on board the ship
- Russian tea ceremony
- Vodka show
- Early risers breakfast with tea/ coffee and cookies
- Captain’s dinner with a special menu
- Russian national cuisine dinner
- Diverse activities on board: Captain’s bridge tour, master classes, morning aerobics, evening
entertainment and live music concerts
- Refreshing towels on the return after an excursions
- A soft drink on return after an excursions
- Daily briefings on scheduled activities for the next days
- Luggage handling onboard the ship
- Visa support letter
Not included services:
- Transfers to and from the port of embarkation / disembarkation for groups of ≤ 25 pax (on request and for extra payment)
- Port charge — 35 € per person per cruise
- Optional excursions (available on board)
- Visa fee, personal medical insurance
- Gratuities are at passenger’s discretion
- Personal expenses
- Services of guides speaking other foreign languages can be provided at additional cost
Please, сontact us for booking: email@example.com, +7 999 037 81 04