Our General Partner S-cruises is happy to present new routes
Surgut-Salehard-Tobolsk and Tobolsk-Salehard-Surgut.
S-cruises ship will reach the Polar Circle for the first time!
Cruises from Taiga to Polar Circle:
- Rich historical and architectural heritage —ancient Siberian capital Tobolsk, fortress city Salehard, gorgeous city Khanty-Mansiysk, oil and gas Russian capital Surgut, ancient village Berezovo and much more.
- Wide waterways and the beauty of pristine wilderness.
- Learn about oil and gas industry in today’s Russia.
- Convenient flight connections in Moscow Airports.
- Meet and learn about indigenous people, their customs, and traditions.
- 8 excursions are already included in the price.
- 2 embarkation options from Surgut and Tobolsk.
Northern Tale is the largest and most comfortable passenger ship in the history of the Ob and Irtysh rivers. The number of crewmembers is twice as large as the number of passengers, which allows S-Cruises to offer personalized guest service and make passengers feel at home.
For passengers: 67 cabin categories, 2 restaurants, concert hall, souvenir store, ironing room. Cabin equipment: beds, wardrobe, refrigerator, TV, dryer.
Apply for Price Lock
Book a cabin for only 100 EURO before 1 March 2022 and we guarantee your initial price, promotions and discounts will not change.
Included in the price: cabin accommodation, full board with Siberian cuisine; cruise excursions; entertainment program and much more.
Early Bird Discounts:
7% – if paid in full before 1 August 2022
5% – if paid in full before 1 November 2022
3% – if paid in full before 31 December 2022.
Prepayment of 35% before 1 March 2022, full payment to be made 60 days prior to the embarkation.